About this time of year at IMI, we start to see more cases of colds, coughs, flu and other illnesses that become increasingly common over the winter months. Living in Hong Kong, and the combined factors of pollution, a dense population, stressful living, rapid weather changes and the overuse of medications...
You may also like:
- Curing allergies and food intolerances
- Three natural ways to supercharge your immune system
- Behavioural problems in children: could they be health related?
- How osteopathy strengthens your respiratory system and boosts your immunity
- Probiotics: A Matter of Life and Health
- A natural and integrative approach to the different phases of pregnancy
- Can Vitamin C help you to fight off viral infections?