What can parents do to help their children during these difficult times? IMI Psychotherapist and Certified Counsellor Eugnice Chiu shares some of the challenges that teenagers face, and simple ways to reduce their stress.
You may also like:
- Reduce 2020 holiday stress with these top corporate wellness tips
- Brilliance on a bike
- Mental health: how to help yourself and others during the pandemic
- Are you on the brink of burnout?
- Blue Monday: a starting point for year-round conversations
- As Hong Kong moves forward, don’t leave your immunity behind
- From A to Z: The ultimate guide to stay sane and healthy