An allergy is an immediate reaction by your immune system to substances in the diet or environment that are usually harmless. The common allergens include dairy products, egg, wheat, soy, nuts, citrus, dust mite, moulds, pollens. These are different to food intolerances, which are harder to detect. Allergic reactions occur...
You may also like:
- Could the foods you crave be making you ill?
- Gut instinct – eczema, arthritis, chronic fatigue or depression. Are your health issues caused by your gut?
- Prevent antibiotics – take a natural approach to boost your child’s immunity
- What does your gut say? Don’t guess, test.
- Eczema, psoriasis, acne and skin rashes: why do my skin issues keep coming back?
- Behavioural problems in children: could they be health related?
- A healthier gut for a healthier you