It is a common misconception that obstetricians and natural healthcare practitioners are mutually exclusive and yet many women have found that their obstetrician often doesn’t have time to answer all of their questions, whereas a natural healthcare practitioner can offer support, advice and treatment specific to your needs. Our team...
You may also like:
- Turning breech babies and preparing mothers for labour
- A natural therapy for morning sickness
- Natural therapies in Osteopathy for pregnant mums and newborn babies
- Emotional wellbeing for pregnancy
- Why is confinement relevant today?
- Boosting fertility, naturally – an article featured in The Standard
- Why am I not pregnant yet?