Inattention, forgetfulness, impulsive behaviour, restlessness, severe frustration, bed-wetting, and disruptive behaviour – do these behaviours ring a bell in relation to your child? If so, they may be suffering from ADD/ADHD which could result in a lack of focus at school and poor social skills. Recently the New York Times...
You may also like:
- Behavioural problems in children: could they be health related?
- Can nutrition deficiency be linked to a child’s behaviour?
- The drug-free approach to ADHD
- Wired differently: the superpowers that can change the world
- Brilliance on a bike
- The effect of food intolerance on behaviour – an article featured in DB Living
- Breakfast for champions: start your child’s day the right way – an article featured in The Standard