When you feel anxious or your mind spirals into thoughts about the future or the past, your body automatically activates your sympathetic nervous system to prepare you to fight or flee. In short bursts and where warranted (if you’re facing an impending deadline, for example) your fight-or-flight response serves a...
You may also like:
- How mindfulness can help you during the pandemic
- As Hong Kong moves forward, don’t leave your immunity behind
- What’s behind your anxiety? Discover sources and solutions with naturopathy and psychotherapy
- Emotional wellbeing for pregnancy
- A Happy New Year: understanding depression and the natural solutions
- Blue Monday: a starting point for year-round conversations
- Love = Emotional Chaos?