Have you or your loved one experienced difficulties with depression and anxiety? Are you aware of some of the signs: unable to remember things or concentrate; find it difficult to sleep or sleeping too much; feeling tired all the time; no energy or emotion about anything; avoiding activities you usually...
You may also like:
- Managing anxiety and panic attacks with homeopathy
- Mental health: how to help yourself and others during the pandemic
- Are you on the brink of burnout?
- Restore tranquillity of mind and spirit using Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Depression: it’s not all in your head
- Blue Monday: a starting point for year-round conversations
- Nutrients to nurture your mind and decrease depression