World Health Organization (WHO), estimates that 347 million people in the world population today have been diagnosed with diabetes. Diabetes is the leading cause of blindness, amputation, and kidney failure and is predicted to become the 7th leading cause of death in the world by the year 2030. Type 2...
You may also like:
- First aid: homeopathy for the home
- Managing anxiety and panic attacks with homeopathy
- What’s in the little white balls? Homeopathy explained
- Homeopathy for athletes and sports enthusiasts
- Support your kid’s health with homeopathy
- Homeopathic medicine for women’s hormonal health: from painful periods, mood swings, to menopausal issues