General practice & family medicine
“The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease.”
—Sir William Osler (Canadian physician)
At IMI, whilst our core focus is on natural medicine and restoring the natural healing powers of the body, we recognise that conventional (Western) medicine does have its place, particularly in diagnosis, testing and treatment. Our General Practitioners (GPs) are well-rounded to treat a range of acute and chronic illnesses. They also screen for early signs of health problems.
Our General Practitioners are passionate about holistic primary care for the whole family and work alongside our naturopathic physicians and other registered integrative healthcare practitioners to address your health concerns. We want every patient who walks through our doors to know their health and wellbeing is paramount to us.
Our GPs have access to specialist advice, therapies, and treatments - to deliver a fully integrated approach to your healthcare. Referrals to a naturopathic physicians is particularly advantageous in more complex health conditions in identifying and addressing the underlying causes of your illness. They can also refer you to our psychotherapists to work through any mental health conditions or if you are experiencing a particular distressing or difficult life event. Our GPs recognise that a whole system approach to your health not only has a better outcome but increases long term health and wellbeing.
- Intravenous (IV) nutritional therapy – for building immunity, increasing energy and detox.
- Vitamin B12 shots for better energy, moods and to treat deficiencies: common among vegans and vegetarians.
- Health check-ups and routine examinations for the whole family.
- Employment health checks.
- Acute and chronic illnesses.
- Children's health / paediatric care.
- Prescription for pharmaceutical medicines including antibiotics.
- Referrals to specialists within integrative medicine (e.g. naturopaths, homeopaths, osteopaths, and psychologists).
- Referral to specialist medical services in Hong Kong.
If you have health insurance coverage, our medical doctors and GP’s can provide insurance referrals to other healthcare practitioners and for relevant laboratory tests.
For diagnosis and an integrated healing approach, turn to our medical doctors. Simply call +852 2523 7121 or complete your request below, and we'll be in touch shortly to confirm your appointment.