Post-natal depression

This condition needs to be formally diagnosed by a GP. If you or a family member have had this diagnosis, there are various treatments that can support you. You may know that you are ready to start talking about the issue with a psychotherapist or psychologist. Other services that may be helpful include acupuncture and naturopathy.

Call 2523 7121 or fill in this enquiry e-form to make an appointment or enquiry.

error: Content is protected !!
Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap