Naturopathic dispensary and retail manager (Central, full-time)
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a naturopathic dispensary and retail manager at IMI, Hong Kong’s leading integrated and natural medicine clinic. Established for over 25 years, we have one of the largest natural dispensaries in Asia, carrying a wide range of high quality and clinical grade supplements, vitamins, herbal, homeopathic and health products. We have recently developed an online dispensary to extend our offering of quality supplements and health products to an international market.
This pivotal role offers scope for both the management of an established dispensary, leading a team that offers naturopathic and herbal dispensary support for our busy clinicians as well as a developmental role to extend our merchandising of quality health products locally, regionally and internationally.
With IMI’s reputation, our unique positioning in Asia, and the rapidly growing trend of natural medicine, there is much scope for personal and professional development in this purposeful role. Based in our main clinic in Central, Hong Kong you can be part of a team of leading doctors and practitioners, all of whom have a depth of experience and sound clinical-based knowledge of supplements and nutraceuticals, there is plenty of scope to make significant impact in the sector of natural health.
- Ideally you will have a solid educational background as a naturopath with thorough knowledge in supplements, herbs and natural healthcare to be able to liaise with our doctors and practitioners, make decisions about new products and offer educational knowledge and training to both dispensary staff and our marketing team for wider promotion
- 3 years business experience in a similar industry, such as vitamin or supplement companies or management of a health shop to develop the retail aspect of our supplements and health products
- Your staff management leadership skills and experience will inspire and motivate your dispensary team to deliver the highest quality customer service and standards
- Highly organised, you will have the capacity to deal with the pressures of a busy dispensary, ensuring SOP’s are followed and oversee the ordering and buying of products from all around the world
- Excellent communication skills with a warm, outgoing personality to foster good relationships with your immediate team and the wider team; practitioners and suppliers and capacity to provide written and spoken education on products to a wide range of audience level
- Native (or equivalent) English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Spoken Cantonese an advantage (but not essential)
- Team player: you will be willing to step in and support your team when needed, as well as well as make effective contributions to the senior management team
- A genuine passion for natural integrated health, supplements and health products
Benefits of working at IMI
- We have a strong, trusted clinic brand, established for over 25 years in Hong Kong
- We have practitioners and doctors who are highly experienced in their field
- We have an excellent foundation as the largest natural medicine and herbal dispensary in Hong Kong, with a wide range of high quality health products and supplements with extensive clinical based knowledge to learn and develop a merchandising strategy for supplements that is of an international standard
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the latest, practitioner standard, supplement and health care products
- The opportunity to work with an ethical company that has an intersting and meaningful purpose – improving the health and wellbeing of people’s lives
- 5 day working week
- Competitive monthly salary, with low taxation
- Generous annual leave entitlement
We look forward to hearing why you are interested to join IMI. Kindly email a covering letter along with your CV to the IMI’s Operations Manager, email@example.com.