Dispensary & Retail Sales Assistant (Central)
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a full time Dispensary & Retail Sales Assistant at Hong Kong’s leading integrated and natural medicine clinic IMI. We are looking for a highly motivated and caring team player who will provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
You will be an active and integral part of our team – helping to educate people about natural health, nutritional supplements, and integrated medicine, as well as dispense prescriptions for herbal tinctures, supplements and remedies.
Experience and Qualifications
A genuine passion for natural and integrated health and wellness.
Mature personality with a minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service/ Sales/ Clinic setting.
English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills, Cantonese / Mandarin language skills would be an advantage.
- Outgoing, friendly and cheerful, with excellent customer service skills and ability to build relationships.
- Team-player, able to remain positive and focused under pressure and work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Permanent Resident of Hong Kong / Dependant’s work visa.
- Dispense herbal mixtures, remedies, supplements and prepare laboratory kits according to prescriptions of our practitioners.
- Provide basic health and nutritional product information to our clients (full training provided).
- Assist in retail shop and dispensary operations which includes cashier, shop presentation, stock management and participation in promotional events and programs.
- Ensure that the dispensary remains organised and assist in stock management and inventory control.
- Liaise effectively with the doctors and practitioners to support them to provide a professional service to clients.
- Computer literate and have confidence with IT booking and payment systems.
IMI (Integrated Medicine Institute) is Hong Kong’s leading integrative medicine clinic, with the largest herbal dispensary that carries a wide range of clinical grade supplements and health products. Our qualified and experienced practitioners share a belief in natural health and the innate healing power. Together we provide the best of both the scientific and holistic streams of medicine and natural therapies to all who are looking for a more comprehensive healing program. We want to serve, inspire and educate people about genuine health and wellness possibilities in Hong Kong. You can find out more on our web site: www.imi.com.hk
What IMI will offer you
- A competitive salary (depending on your experience).
- 5 day work week with time off for Saturday shifts, to encourage work-life balance.
- Annual bonus plan – linked to both personal and company performance.
- Generous annual leave: 15 days holiday a year, plus all official public holidays (16-17 days in Hong Kong) – and your birthday.
- Medical insurance and Health benefits package and discount on health products.
- An organisation absolutely committed to its staff’s development and well-being and a sincere intention to help people, (and society) to improve their health and quality of life.
Please email your application and why you are inspired to apply for this position at IMI, together with a full CV and recent references to the IMI Dispensary Manager Rhea Beilharz at email@example.com