Naturopathic Physician (Chinese Speaking)
IMI is Hong Kong’s leading integrative medicine clinic with over 20 highly qualified practitioners and the largest herbal dispensary that carries a wide range of clinical grade supplements and health products.
Our practitioners share a belief in activating the innate healing power of the person and the benefits of an integrative approach. At IMI, we offer both the scientific and holistic streams of medicine to offer a professional and comprehensive approach to healing. We are passionate about educating clients about genuine health and wellness possibilities in Hong Kong.
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Naturopathic Physician as we are expanding and so have space for new practitioners to join our team.
- Provide naturopathic consultations and scientifically based nutritional advice to clients.
- Use Functional Medicine testing when appropriate and interpret results skillfully to the client.
- Prescribe nutritional, herbal and homeopathic remedies as appropriate for the client’s health condition.
- Embrace an integrated approach and refer clients to other treatments/practitioners that may improve the client’s total wellbeing as appropriate.
- Teach and represent wellness by giving health talks, writing articles, and assisting our clients to take responsibility for their health and wellbeing.
- For the right candidate, the opportunity to be mentored by senior Practitioners
Experience and Qualifications
- Naturopathic Doctor or Bachelor in Health Sciences and Diploma in Naturopathy with minimum 4 years full time study.
- Postgraduate training in Functional Medicine desirable.
- At least 1-2 year’s clinical experience with completed residency.
- Experience/interest in Homeopathy an advantage.
- Mature, confident and outgoing personality with excellent client relationship skills and a client centred approach.
- A genuine passion for natural, integrative and holistic health care.
- Excellent written and spoken Chinese.
- Good spoken English an advantage.
Benefits of working at IMI
- We have a strong client base that will give your new practice a head start.
- Our vision of a genuine integrative system of healing provides you with opportunity to work alongside other experts in a multi-disciplinary team.
- We offer you the access to the largest herbal dispensary in Hong Kong, excellent health products and supplements.
- You will receive plenty of support in Dispensary, Reception and Client Services, as well as Marketing.
For the right candidate we will be willing to sponsor your visa to work in Hong Kong. With low taxation and a high demand for Naturopathic services, you will have the rare opportunity to be sponsored, to build a good practice, and receive excellent remuneration for your work.
We look forward to hearing why you are inspired to join IMI, including your interest to live and work in Hong Kong. Kindly email a covering letter along with your CV to the IMI Practice Manager: email@example.com
For more details about IMI: www.imi.com.hk