The simple truth: you are what you eat! The composition of the food we consume directly determines our physiological profile and is critical to a growing child, physically and psychologically, and the effects of which can last well into adulthood. Despite the wide variety of food available in the modern...
You may also like:
- Breakfast for champions: start your child’s day the right way
- The drug-free approach to ADHD
- Behavioural problems in children: could they be health related?
- Let’s talk about fats: omega oils
- Brain boosters. Recommended by practitioners.
- Natural treatment and support for children’s learning and behaviour issues
- Your Essential Immune Support Kit