Depression hurts. It’s the ‘black dog’ of the night that robs you of joy, the unquiet mind that keeps you awake. It’s a noonday demon that only you can see, the darkness visible only to you. —Jon Kabat Zinn Over the past two weeks most of us have been given...
You may also like:
- Blue Monday: a starting point for year-round conversations
- Managing anxiety and panic attacks with homeopathy
- Depression and anxiety: you don’t need to suffer in silence or alone
- Emotional wellbeing for pregnancy
- Are you on the brink of burnout?
- How to silence your inner critic
- What’s behind your anxiety? Discover sources and solutions with naturopathy and psychotherapy