“I should’ve done this!”, “What’s wrong with me?”, “I’m a fraud – I don’t deserve to do well,” “It’s my fault – I deserve this!”.There it goes again. Your judgmental and disapproving inner critic prodding at you, putting you down, and sometimes paralyzing you, telling you time and time again...
You may also like:
- Mental health: how to help yourself and others during the pandemic
- Blue Monday: a starting point for year-round conversations
- Are you on the brink of burnout?
- Why an integrated approach to mental health is important
- Depression and anxiety: you don’t need to suffer in silence or alone
- What is your body telling you? How psychotherapy can unravel the cause of persistent physical symptoms
- A Happy New Year: understanding depression and the natural solutions