Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a very common digestive disorder with data showing that about one in every eight persons suffers it at any time. Are you one of them? The symptoms are common enough: bloating and abdominal pains along with abnormal bowel habits. Women often comment, they look four...
You may also like:
- What does your gut say? Don’t guess, test.
- Gut instinct – eczema, arthritis, chronic fatigue or depression. Are your health issues caused by your gut?
- Could the foods you crave be making you ill?
- A healthier gut for a healthier you
- How metabolic testing takes the guesswork out of candida treatment
- Every gut needs a good probiotic
- Curing allergies and food intolerances