Hormones are chemical messengers that influence the way our cells and organs function. There are many different types of hormones in the body and although each has a different function, they are all influenced by another. Hormones are produced, stored and secreted via a network of glands, which make up...
You may also like:
- Homeopathic medicine for women’s hormonal health: from painful periods, mood swings, to menopausal issues
- Chinese herbal medicine: twice as effective for infertility as conventional therapy
- Restore tranquillity of mind and spirit using Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Why is confinement relevant today?
- Boosting fertility, naturally – an article featured in The Standard
- How to reduce stress naturally with acupuncture and herbs
- A natural therapy for morning sickness