An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Naturopathic Physician to join our brilliant team at IMI. With over 25 highly qualified practitioners and the largest natural medicine dispensary, we are a leading integrative medicine clinic.
We believe in activating the innate healing power of the body. Our unique conflation of scientific and holistic streams of medicine offer a comprehensive and specialised approach to wellness. Inspiring clients with the genuine possibility to discover what health and wellness means to them is our priority.
If you share our goal, read on.
We would like you to bring your naturopathic expertise to consultations, and provide clients with scientifically based advice. We expect you to use functional medicine testing when appropriate, and interpret the results in an accessible way for the client. When necessary to treat their condition, you will prescribe nutritional and herbal remedies, educate and guide them about lifestyle practices. The client’s wellbeing is always at the centre of our work, so when appropriate, it is essential to embrace the integrated approach by referring clients to other treatments or practitioners. We encourage that you actively engage with the development of your own practice, by contributing to IMI publications and education.
Experience and Qualifications
- Naturopathic Doctor or Bachelor in Health Sciences and Diploma in Naturopathy (minimum 4 years full time study)
- Mature, confident and outgoing personality with excellent client relationship skills and a client centred approach
- A sincere commitment to building a practice at IMI
- A genuine passion for natural, integrative and holistic health care, including the openness to refer to other professionals when in the best interests of the client.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Postgraduate training in Functional Medicine
- 1-2 years clinical experience, however new graduate will be considered
- Interest in women’s health and family medicine
- Cantonese and Mandarin language
Why work for us?
Our team are the foundation of our organisation and we are committed to attracting and championing our highly skilled practitioners. Our doctors and practitioners are respected professionals who share the belief that wellbeing should be our natural state. The vision of integrated health provides you with the opportunity to work alongside experts from a multi-disciplinary field, giving your practice depth and breadth.
We are a trusted and popular clinic in Hong Kong, with a strong client base to give your practice the exposure it deserves. With access to our dispensary, you can provide your clients with pure, potent and clinical grade supplements, remedies, botanicals and health products. We ensure you are supported, both in house and online. Bolstered by our experienced marketing team, dispensary, reception and client services, you’ll come to work knowing you’re valued.
We look forward to welcoming you to our IMI family.
Inspired to join IMI? Email a covering letter telling us why, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org