General practitioner (medical doctor) in Central
We have an excellent opportunity (full time/part time/locum) for a medical doctor to join our private practice in our Central clinic.
Integrated Medicine Institute (IMI) had been a respected clinic for over 20 years and offers a well-established patient base.
- Provide professional medical consultations and advice to patients
- Perform general physical examinations and health checks
- Recommend Functional Medicine testing when applicable
- Refers patients for onward treatment (within IMI or externally) when appropriate
- Practice Integrative Medicine, work alongside other healthcare practitioners (from Naturopathic Medicine to Medical Toxicology, and Chiropractic, Osteopathy to Psychology)
Experience and Qualifications
- Registered in Hong Kong under the Medical Registration Ordinance
- A genuine interest for natural and integrative medicine
- Understanding Functional Medicine/Integrative Medicine
- Experience in general practice or family medicine
- High proficiency in English, spoken Cantonese/Mandarin is an advantage
IMI (Integrated Medicine Institute) is Hong Kong’s leading integrative medicine clinic – with the regions largest herbal dispensary. Our experienced doctors and practitioners share a belief in natural health and the innate healing power of the body as well as conventional medicine. Together we provide the best of both the scientific and holistic streams of medicine to clients who are looking for a more comprehensive healing program.
Please email your application and why you are interested to apply for this position with IMI, together with a full CV to IMI Practitioner Liaison Manager Liz Rawson, firstname.lastname@example.org