Osteopath, full time, Hong Kong, Central
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an Osteopath to join our brilliant team at IMI. With over 25 highly qualified practitioners and the largest natural medicine dispensary, we are a leading integrative medicine clinic in Hong Kong and Asia.
We believe in activating the innate healing power of the body. Our unique conflation of scientific and holistic streams of medicine offer a comprehensive and specialised approach to wellness. Inspiring clients with the genuine possibility to discover what health and wellness means to them is our priority.
If you share our goal, read on.
We would like you to bring your osteopathic expertise to consultations and treatments, and provide clients with scientifically based advice and skilled therapy. When necessary to treat their condition, you will educate and guide them about ongoing lifestyle practices. The client’s wellbeing is always at the centre of our work, so when appropriate, it is essential to embrace the integrated approach by referring clients to other practitioners, such as naturopaths, homeopaths, counsellors and psychologists. We encourage that you actively engage with the development of your own practice, by contributing to IMI publications, social media and education.
Experience and Qualifications
- Doctor of Osteopathy or equivalent (minimum 4 years full time study)
- Fully licensed and accredited to practice
- Confident and outgoing personality with excellent client relationship skills and a client centred approach
- A sincere commitment to building a practice at IMI
- A genuine passion for natural, integrative and holistic health care, including the openness to refer to other professionals when in the best interests of the client.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Postgraduate training in Functional Medicine or related discipline
- 1-2 years clinical experience, however a new graduate will be considered
- Interest in women’s health and family medicine
- Proficiency in other languages (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Why work for us?
Our team are the foundation of our organisation and we are committed to attracting and championing our highly skilled practitioners. Our doctors and practitioners are respected professionals who share the belief that wellbeing should be our natural state. The vision of integrated health provides you with the opportunity to work alongside experts from a multi-disciplinary field, giving your practice depth and breadth.
We are a trusted and popular clinic in Hong Kong and we ensure you are supported, both in house and online. Bolstered by our experienced marketing team, dispensary, reception and client services, you’ll come to work knowing you’re valued.
Inspired to join IMI?
Email a cover letter telling us why, along with your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full-time, permanent.