Melissa Shadforth, IMI’s Integrative Counsellor talks about the challenge of post-birth depression and stress which can hit at any time, even years after giving birth.
You may also like:
- Mindfulness helps Hong Kong children overcome anxiety and school pressures through yoga and hiking – an article featured in South China Morning Post
- Are you on the brink of burnout?
- Depression: it’s not all in your head
- Blue Monday: a starting point for year-round conversations
- Depression and anxiety: you don’t need to suffer in silence or alone
- Stress: is it controlling you?
- Mental health: how to help yourself and others during the pandemic