An alarming 60-70% of Hong Kong residents are magnesium-deficient, according to a recent Government study. Magnesium deficiency has been associated with increased levels of stress and anxiety – culprits known to sabotage sleep. Tell-tale signs of magnesium deficiency include muscle twitching, cramping, tension headaches, and sugar cravings – all of...
You may also like:
- Sleep tight with our practitioners’ favourite supplements
- Why do you need magnesium?
- Superwoman supplements bundle
- Can nutrition deficiency be linked to a child’s behaviour?
- Why living in Hong Kong may influence your need for supplements
- Safeguard your sleep the natural way
- Overcome insomnia with Traditional Chinese medicine